Late Notorious BIG's son set to drop debut album - WuyiHints

It's all about news and entertainment

Featured post

Download:Precious Stone-Is This Love ft Vicarman

Precious Stone is not new to music industry,he is an artist that has established himself in reggea world,Precious Stone is a producer,...

Tuesday 30 May 2017

Late Notorious BIG's son set to drop debut album

Biggie's legacy is set to live on in more ways that just an upcoming doccie. CJ Wallace, The Notorious B.I.G.'s 20-year-old son, is reportedly working on his debut album. Wallace opened up about the project to London publication EveningStandard. "At a young age I always knew I wanted to do music, it was inevitable," he said. "My family [has] always had my back, whatever I've wanted to do they've supported. They were always giving me advice on what to do and how to go about things." Other than the DNA in his bones, CJ already has some experience under his belt. He's part of a rap group with his half-brother Joshua Jahad Russaw. The two of them are working on a joint album expected to drop later this year. On the weight of his father's legacy, he noted that it "ends up being fuel" for him to go at music with everything he's got.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot