GHANAIANS LOVE MY NAIJA VIBES -Makrooneey - WuyiHints

It's all about news and entertainment

Featured post

Download:Precious Stone-Is This Love ft Vicarman

Precious Stone is not new to music industry,he is an artist that has established himself in reggea world,Precious Stone is a producer,...

Thursday 22 June 2017

GHANAIANS LOVE MY NAIJA VIBES -Makrooneey

 
         The Ghana-Nigerian born new skool Street rapper recently caught up with Gida Hills in an intriguing interview. 
You were formerly known as Elmax, what is the reason for rebranding to Makrooneey 
Well that's true,  I had always wanted to have a unique name,  I actually found out that a steel company producing knife and blades uses the same name "Elmax", so I decided to get a new name before storming the industry fully. 
Makrooneey actually  means "Son of the crown ", I used both aspect of language i.e spoken and written...  Mak- which sounds the same as MC meaning "Son of" and kroon is an Estonia word for crown, So fixing and editing  the two together boom I ended up with Makrooneey... 
You recently dropped a single titled GBEMISOKE, what has been the response so far? 
Oluwa gbemi soke soke Ooo Gbemi leke Ooo, Ogo oluwa jabo lumi........ Gbemisoke really stormed every where,  people are really loving it, and my fans are still dropping their #Gbemisoke video challenge... 
How do you describe your kind of music? 
Streetzzzzzzz (lol)... My music is all about everything and anything that has to do with the Street i.e the hustle and bustle, the fun, and so on 
Where do you draw your inspiration from? 
From heaven Hahaha...  Actually God has been my source of inspiration.
What are you working on currently? 
Working on " Black and white ", "All is well", "Little money".....haahah so many things ooo...
Who do you admire in the music industry? 
 I admire all street rappers olamide,  reminisce,  phyno, seriki...and lots more..  I really admire Olamide Badoo  to the core. 
We learnt you are based in Ghana but you use a lot of Yoruba in your songs, does it affect your music? 
Yeah yeah currently in Ghana.  No it does not affect my kind of music as Ghanaians really do love 9ja vibes. 
Last words for your fans
God's grace is the grace that you need to need...  I love you all.

1 comment:

  1. Good misic,vibes and anthem keep the fire burning

    ReplyDelete

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot