MY MOVIE IS THE FIRST MOVIE ANY SUPER EAGLES PLAYER WILL ACT IN IT__YOMI FABIYI - WuyiHints

It's all about news and entertainment

Featured post

Download:Precious Stone-Is This Love ft Vicarman

Precious Stone is not new to music industry,he is an artist that has established himself in reggea world,Precious Stone is a producer,...

Thursday 20 April 2017

MY MOVIE IS THE FIRST MOVIE ANY SUPER EAGLES PLAYER WILL ACT IN IT__YOMI FABIYI





I met Mutiu Adepoju, a soccer legend & Ex-Super Eagles in an event I had gone to MC. I had rounded up and paved way for the couple's dance when I spotted him. I said within myself, such a great person and National Hero cannot enter and I wont honour him as the MC. Moreso, I have been his fan for long. Till date, no Super Eagles player scores with the head better than him, he is the most utility player ever, with 3 World Cup attendance.

My primary school teacher's daughter was the one getting married. I appealed to the couple and stopped the band. I informed the guests of his presence and the whole hall went into jubilation.

I then decided as a mark of respect to go & introduce myself, express my joy seeing him for the first time. I greeted him, just as I was taking permission to have his attention, he shook my hand and dragged



me up and invariably mentioned my full name. I was shocked. He said "dont introduce yourself nah, see my wife over there thinks she alone is your fan but I am just quiet about mine, I like your acting and your films are always on point ". I went flat on the floor. I thought I was dead because I never expect such words from him. I said if he didnt pray for me I wont stand up. He eventually did. This happened like 2weeks to when I was to start the shoot of ONA ABAYO movie.

This period some forces(names witheld) in the group I belonged to were hell bent that the production must collapse, maybe cos I titled it ONA ABAYO(BREAKTHROUGH), I dont know. I said to myself, I will go on and if I perish I perish.

I was moved to call Mutiu Adepoju to come and feature, which I did. Initially he declined, stressing he is camera shy. I convinced him and he gave in. On 11th Sep 2012, his call came in, he said he is on his way to my location in Lagos. SHOCKED! THAT CALL SAVED MY CAREER FOREVER

The Hero came, acted in the film and it sent a clear message to my oppressors. Unaware of my trials, he said I will do it for you free and will also support you. It became the 1st Nollywood movie any Super Eagles player(new or old) will act in.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot